Monday, September 7, 2009

One of my most favorite things



My grand babies!!!
My Buddie Sam and Aimee

There you have it. And boy do they love their grandma. When I went to visit last November they hadn't seen me in over a year. They didn't forget me though. They were so happy to see me.

Now I have to tell on my Buddy. They all know after going outside they get a treat. Well, my first full day there Buddy had to go outside at least 8 or 10 times. Much, much more than usual. And he always came to me to let me know he needed to do his business. Well of course I let him out, and sometimes went with him. Every time he came back in he got a treat. Well I might be gettin on a little but I knew what he was doing. He was using grandma to get treats and he knew grandma would get them for him. I played along the whole first day. Day two went back to normal. Not that he didn't try me out again. I just watched and when he didn't do anything he didn't get anything. He still loves me though.

No comments: