Friday, September 18, 2009

Lap quilt and matching Tote bag

This is a lap quilt and matching tote bag to carry it in. Made this for my sister in Jacksonville. It is alway's cold she say's at work and this will help.

OK so a lousy picture again. I took it against a blue background, mistake I guess. The solid is a baby blue color, the of the quilt is a baby blue flannel, the material used for the diagonal squares are of blue print material and I used the same material for the bag and then lined the bag with the baby blue material. The border is a dark blue but looks navy in the picture.

Another thing she wants me to make for her craft show. Does the wanting ever end? Don't think so. At least I have plenty of stuff to do if I get bored.

Now I have to take some pictures of the quilts I made to send to the orphanages for the Sunshine group.

That is all for today folks. Later

3 comments:

Pattilou said...

Love those colors!! Your work is just great!

Karen said...

Your sister will just love it! The colours are wonderful.

Joan said...

Your scrappy quilts are lovely! I too am a scrappy quilter - but I say my quilts are "multi-fabrics" quilts - think it makes them sound a bit classier! LOL

Visit my blog:
http://JoansJargon.blogspot.com

Joan - in Indiana