Friday, September 18, 2009

My baby


Here is a picture of my baby. She is appox. 3 years old. She was given to me about a year ago. Her name is Cuddles and boy does it fit. She can't get close enough to you when she sleeps. She wants you to hold and love on her all the time. She only weigh's about 2 or maybe 3 lbs. She is what they call a Toy Apple Head Chihuahua. She is the love of my life. She gives more love and attention than you can imagine.

The square she is sitting on is 6 inches by 6 inches so you can judge her size. She is my watch dog, my guard dog and just about the most important thing to me. Can't leave out my hubby, daughter, son in law, grandbabies, sister's and niece and nephews and in laws and excuse if I left someone out. I just have to take more pictures of her and post them.

No comments: