Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Was this a lost day or not

Did I accomplish anything or not. Looking for something worthwhile on TV and stopped at the cooking show and Paula Dean. Lordy, lordy, I should have changed channels cause what she was doing probably put five poounds on my already overloaded frame. Wouldn't you know that I had what I needed to make this mess with. So , I guess you know what I did. I made the mess and what a keeper it will be. Simple canned bisquits, cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, pecans, walnuts and a few minutes of time. Was getting ready to tell hubby I had no idea what breakfast was going to be and then I produced this awsome concoction. He said I could repeat it when ever I wanted.

To get back to what I started out on, I spent a lot of time, energy , hand motions, working the mouth, and a little bit of hand drawing to get my idea across to hubby. We have a little Aliner Cabin A3 which is perfect for me to camp in, but a little tight for hubby. If it wasn't for my lack of patience we whould have something different, but it works for us for now. Hubby has to work and I don't so he can't go much and I can.

I want to make an enclosure for my truck, kind of like a camper, to use for storeing stuff so I can go do the craft show stuff and we can go camping with more room for him and his stuff.
Took a lot to convince him but I did. Now If I can only get him to help me. That will take moving a mountain I am afraid. I don't know if I have the energy for that anymore. Will try to do it myself if I can.

Not to make this too long I will end it for now.
Maybe tomorrow I will get something done.

No comments: