Thursday, May 31, 2007

A Sleep In Day

Well if I didn't I sure missed a good chance. I slept off and on the entire day, mostly on.
Expeneded a lot of energy yesterday explaining to hubby about what I wanted to do to my truck and then watching the quilt makers and the work they do. Got upset cause I can't get to my stuff cause of the way things are right now, and that makes me angry. So I just slept it all off today and didn't get anything done.

Maybe tomorrow will be better. It is bill paying day and will probably go and get the new microwave to replace the broken one. Just got used to having one and it seems funny not to have it. The things that we get adjusted too.

I just want to get out there and go camping away from it all with some of my craft stuff and feel free to get creative. Can't seem to do that here at home. Too much to interfer with my thought process. You know, dishes, laundry, what to cook for dinner. Those kinds of things.

Tomorrow is another day and productive on way or another

No comments: