Sunday, May 27, 2007

CreationsbyLSM

Come and talk to and with me.

I am at home all the time, not by choice, and my mind just goes with all the things I want to do.
I love to cook, quilt, random crafts, and what ever I decide I might want to try to do.

I have done a couple of craft shows with my creations, rubber stamping, paper crafting, cigar box purses, candy making and a few other items. By nature I am not a sales person so I didn't enjoy trying to sell my things as much as I thought I would.

I found a magazine that has been a wonderful inspiration to me. So now I am getting into collage using different papers, fibers, paints and powders, material, and just about anything else I can find to add to the mess.

So come and join me in our pursuit of creations, whatever they might be.

No comments: