Friday, March 14, 2008

More stuff



Here is a picture of one of my tables at the Disney craft show that I had a chance to do. The red cigar box purse is the first one I made. Kept that one for myself.

The green box is cardboard and I covered it with oriental paper and paint and used little wooden blocks to make the feet and the handle.











So now you can see a little of my handiwork. I did a lot more things. Little journals and note books. Xmas tags and cards, notecards, and regular cards with rubber stamping and all sorts of stuff.

When I get all my stuff moved up here I have to go thru it all and get it organized and then start trying again to do some little craft shows. I have so much stuff finished.

Any and all comments are welcome. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Patti said...

You have certainly been busy making things.

:-)

Katie said...

Such a craft lady. I've just read thu your posts and enjoyed them. Crafting and quiltling are wonderful "medicine" and make good friends. I'm another lady in my 60's and blogging and quilting are part of my life. Come visit my blog.

Pattilou said...

What beautiful things you've been up to. Don't blame you for keeping the purse! Can hardly wait to see your crumb blocks on here.

Patti said...

Hey there Linda Sue! You've not posted for over a month. Nor emailed me. Did you drop off the face of the earth or have you been sewing scraps together so much that you've had no computer time at all for weeks?